Requesting an offer from Zorba is completely free. If you choose to accept an offer from one of our buyers, any transaction fees will be clearly explained in the offer.Share Answer
We don’t buy your house. Zorba has built a nationwide network of hundreds of pre-approved real estate cash buyers and iBuyers. They compete to buy your home, so you can get the best offer.Share Answer
No. Zorba buyers will work with you to pick a move date that works for your schedule, typically within 60 days of closing.Share Answer
No, you are not obligated to accept any Zorba offer you receive.Share Answer
Zorba matches real estate investors directly with highly motivated sellers in 3 easy steps:
1. Enter your preferred buying criteria and zip coverage.
2. Receive a notification as soon as a vetted property that fits your criteria is available. No MLS — exclusive off-market listings only.
3. Place your offer
1. Once the seller accepts the initial offer, you can use the platform to schedule an inspection.
2. After the walkthrough, you will be able to adjust your final offer.
3. If the seller accepts the final offer, a PSA is signed and the property moves to closing.
Note that this is not an auction. The seller will see all offers and will pick the right one for them. To increase the chances of your offer being selected by the seller, put forward your best offer.,
Each property page has a “Place offer” button. Once you click the button and submit your offer, The seller will receive it within seconds. You'll be notified once they accept or reject your offer. Please note that you have to be logged in to your Zorba account in order to place offers.Share Answer
Yes, if your initial offer is accepted by the owner, you will have the option to inspect the property before closing.Share Answer
Once you sign up and validate your account on Zorba, you may place offers for free. We only take a 4% fee on successful purchases.Share Answer