Zorba matches real estate investors directly with highly motivated sellers in 3 easy steps:
1. Enter your preferred buying criteria and zip coverage.
2. Receive a notification as soon as a vetted property that fits your criteria is available. No MLS — exclusive off-market listings only.
3. Place your offer
1. Once the seller accepts the initial offer, you can use the platform to schedule an inspection.
2. After the walkthrough, you will be able to adjust your final offer.
3. If the seller accepts the final offer, a PSA is signed and the property moves to closing.
Note that this is not an auction. The seller will see all offers and will pick the right one for them. To increase the chances of your offer being selected by the seller, put forward your best offer.,
Each property page has a “Place offer” button.
Once you click the button and submit your offer, The seller will receive it within seconds. You'll be notified once they accept or reject your offer.
Please note that you have to be logged in to your Zorba account in order to place offers.
Our Commitment to Accessibility Zorba is committed to making our website accessible and user friendly to all. While we are constantly working to improve, we welcome your feedback and accommodation requests. If you are having difficulty accessing or navigating our website, or if you have any suggestions to improve accessibility, please email our team.